genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuke

Go down

Nuke Empty Nuke

Post by NukeMe Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:17 am

Hiho !!!

Well from which i should start ....

My name is Jacek. In english translation it would be Jack ^^.

Im a only one non nubish polish player in Sro Razz , weird huh ?

Some of u askin why im not in a polish guild since polish player mostly gatherin in polish guilds ...
Well...hard to tell , i just more like to play with peeps not from poland ^^ , less nubbs freqence - harsh but true :/

Im 21 yrs old , 3rd year on Sociology Studies . Sro is my addiction , sad... but ONLY AFTER my girlfriend and playin on Guitar in my Band - in creatin process now ^^ - grunge like PJ , AIC or Days of the New .

Im playin Sro since it was like 4 servers ( Troy included) , lvl gap 60 , and everythin - AND NO PLVL - there was just no such thing as pt mobs .
It was about 2 yrs ago i think - when i was on 1 st year on Sociology.
That time my only and last guild was Kazlac - dont know how now , but Rampage ,for example, was really cool guy that time , like Egyptian and some others .

Strange but ive quitted Sro that time cause i noticed that im a too addicted...dont ask why im back lolz

Im with u Peeps like 1 month + , since i was lvl 41 if i remember right .
Im really happy that im in Genesis and i can tell u for shure that it will be my last guild , for me, BEST guild on Troy .

Main char : NukeMe - lvl 53 nuker fire / light/sword+shield - skills maxed till lvl 50 and gap 3 , i wanna make 5 Very Happy
Sec char : Crossfinger lvl 26 (dlvlin) - 42k sp . - rouge/cleric

Genesis Own Troy !!! GJ peeps Very Happy
NukeMe
NukeMe
noobie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum